TCL Corporation( sz.000100 )More
On January 30,2004,TCL Corporation code of 000100 was listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange.
Founded in 1981, TCL is one of the largest consumer electronics enterprises in China with a global presence. TCL Corporation has three listed companies: TCL Multimedia (HK.1070), TCL Communication (HK.2618), andTonly Electronics ( HK.01249 ).
TCL Multimedia( HK.01070 )More
In 1999, TCL International Holdings Co.,Ltd.was listed on the main board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange and then renamed TCL Multimedia Technology Holdings Ltd. (Stock code: 01070).
TCL Multimedia Technology Holdings Limited (The “Company”, together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) is one of the largest global TV manufacturers and distributors and its products are sold all over the world.
TCL Communication( HK.02618 )More
On 27 Sept, 2004, TCL Communication Technology Holdings Limited was listed on the main board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange. (Stock code: 02618)
TCL Communication Technology Holdings Limited (TCL Communication) is currently the fastest growing major mobile vendor in the world due to the success of its broad range of well-designed, easy-to-use and accessibly-priced mobile and internet products available in over 100 countries worldwide.
Tonly Electronics( HK.01249 )More
On 15 Aug, 2013, Tonly Electronics Holdings Limited was listed on the main board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange. (Stock code: 01249)
Tonly Electronics Holdings Limited is committed to becoming a globally leading ODM solutions provider in the field of audio & video products.Tonly proves to be an ideal one-stop shop for brand customers that are to launch high quality innovative audio and video products.
On February 24, 2014, TCL Corporation released its 2013 annual report, stating that the company achieved a the gross annual revenue of RMB 85.32 billion, a year-on-year growth of 22.9%; and the net profit of RMB 2.89 billion ,achieving a total year-on-year growth of 126.7%. As for the company’s substantial performance growth year on year, TCL Corporation stated that the main reason is that in 2013, CSOT achieved both production and sales at its highest capacity, with the product structure and management under continuous optimization and upgrade, thereby having maintained a good level of profitability. Also, with the progress on transformation and upgrade of smart phone in TCL Communications business, the company's profitability was improved significantly due to the substantially growth sales of such mobiles.
TCL Corporation NewsMore
- 2014-10-23Net profit of RMB 3.01 billion in third-quarter report of TCL Corporation, with annual results forecasted to increase by 40% or more
- 2014-10-09TCL’s Q3 expects to increase by 70%, with profit over 3 billion Yuan
- 2014-09-12TCL Corporation released sales of major products in August, with 5 million smart TV activations
- 2014-08-15TCL Corporation: Net profit of RMB 1.979 billion for the first half year, a year-on-year growth by 85.7%
- 2014-08-08TCL Corporation: sales of smart phones in July surge by 127.5% year on year
- 2014-07-08TCL Corporation: Strong growth in the communications business, TCL’ s interim results expected to increase by 80%